Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OWIE...

I have to go get my wisdom teeth pulled in a little while & I am nervous! I don't want to go. WAHHHHHH....

2 comments:

Jill said...

Awwww ... its not to bad but I wish I were there to take care of you!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Thanks sweetie! I wish you were here too just to hang with me! I bet they are no biggie at all after all your owies! I had to have part of my jaw bone removed bcuz the tooth was further under than he originally thought so I am super sore on my right side, not bad at all on my left. I am glad he misread it though because I didn't want to go to the surgeon & be put under, I so hate that! I miss you! XOX Tab