Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Home Sad Home

So the Hunter's are all suffering from PTSD after seeing this in the yard next door on Monday...
Yep, it's official our Grimmett Family of bestie's have officially put their house on the market. We have known it was coming, this was always their starter home while Mikey finished school. They are busting at the seams in their 3 bedroom and we completely understand. But NO! We can't live without them right next door. We LOVE our besties and we can't handle our 3 little babies not running over every.single.day. just for a snuggle. We never dreamt we'd become so close. I don't care that it's only around the corner or a mile away, it's NOT going to be the same. I don't want to give up my doggie door sneakies, my sweet little hand prints all over my storm door.

I wish them the best, I pray whatever is supposed to happen will. But selfishly, selfishly, I hope it doesn't sell. Can we please just build an addition, their yard is plenty huge!!! WAHHHHH....

Zoe has informed them she isn't going. She is moving in here and that's final. Fine by us!

*sigh* I guess this taxi will just have 1 more daily stop. NO FAIR...

No comments: