Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

14 Years...

Lookie what was sitting in my Computer Chair this morning! I love him! Little Sneak!
Happy Anniversary to US! It has been an awesome 14 years! I LOVE this Man to pieces!

14 things I LOVE about My Man...Let me try not to copy last years 13...

  • He is so loving.
  • He is a great husband
  • He is a great Daddy
  • He is a super hard worker
  • He is obsessed with Chapstick
  • He has a new phobia of eating with his hands lol!
  • He is also obsessed with his lint roller
  • Hmmm can you say OCD lol ok that doesn't count
  • He loves loud music in the car
  • He loves to spoil us
  • He can't roller skate
  • He can though skateboard well
  • He LOVES junk food
  • He is so stubborn
  • He loves to people watch

He is so much fun, always witty, and a jokester. He loves us all so much and works so hard to give us whatever we want always. He never complains about anything I do, what I spend, anything. He does however tease me about my compulsive (his words) couponing! I am so thankful for this Man, he is my best friend and the love of my life! I am so lucky to be his wife. I so look forward to the next 14!

1 comment:

Beki said...

Congrats. Wow 14 years. I remember your wedding like it was not that long ago. I love you guys.