Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring? Where are you?


Ahhh...Last week my sweet husband worked his little hiney off to get the garage back in order, fertilized, planted all the annuals, etc. Gotta Love HIM!! So, as we sat at 2 different ball games last night in the gusting wind, rain, and hail, in 40 degrees *sigh*....I dreamt of the budding life in my yard and the boat I hope to be able to ski behind at least end of July right? :) Here is a bit of beauty peeking out from my yard! I can't wait for my hydrangeas, peonies, lilacs, stargazers...but I'll settle for these pretties while I wait :0)

No comments: