Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Maypole Presentation!

The 5th Graders do a Maypole Presentation every year at our school during the Volunteer Appreciation Assembly. This year was bittersweet to see my baby girl up there as a BIG BAD 5th Grader! I can't believe this is already our 4th year here! WOW! Anyway, excuse my pics, I was running late, so I just turned on my camera and snapped away, at least I have pics right?
Also, Haliee looks so serious in all the pics. Afterwords, I asked if she felt ok because i knew she was excited to do it. She said she was so nervous she would mess everyone up, she was totally concentrating, lol! :0)

Here is my little man waiting to watch his sister's show with his class :0)

No comments: