Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I am so glad to be a Mommy and experience all motherhood has to offer. I am happier than I ever dreamt possible and could never imagine life without my babies! I am so thankful to God and my husband for blessing me with these perfect little gifts! Happy and Sad, Naughty and Nice, Clean and Dirty, I love them so much! I can only hope I am able to make them proud everyday and instill in them the qualities of great people. Thanks Haliee and Drew for letting me be your Mommy and loving me as much as you do! You are the best kids ever!


An extra special Mother's Day to My Moms! You have inspired me to be the best Mom I can be. You have loved me, believed me, encouraged me, and been there for me! I am so grateful to both of you and so glad you are My Moms'! Thanks for loving me and my family! I LOVE You both so much!

XOXO Tab

No comments: