Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Husband Bragging...

So how sweet is my husband this time? He took the kiddos to go run errands for me; Haliee needed some softball gadget and Drew needed some supplies for a school project. I was working on customs and I whined I was tired before they left (so what else is new right)

Look what he came home with! Isn't he the sweetest! I love my Man!

Here are some more signs of spring from my yard compliments of my sweet guy! Sorry if too many pics of flowers are boring, but it has been a LONG winter, I tried to condense them :0)



No comments: