Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Welcome to the Jungle!!!

Here are my super fun Zoo Bows for the launch! The buttons are so cute, they have a ton of details I couldn't capture in the pics, like the gold metallics on the lions crown and the acrylic ice chunk the penguin is holding. I love them & I hope you do too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=390063482018
On a sadder note: My baby boy has the tummy flu. I have been washing/dysinfecting all day and night. Poor Drewy :(

2 comments:

Beki said...

That is the worst. Hope the worst is done. Get better Drew.

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Thanks Bek! He is doing better. He still isn't eating anything but saltines and gatorade, but he wanted to go out for 9 holes of golf last night, *sigh* Men! :) I on the other hand don't feel so hot, GREAT! Thanks for thinking of my poor lil' guy! HUGS Tab