Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Goofy Daughter :0)

I have a ton to blog about, we have had a fun few days but...I am trying to get some new sets edited/listed so I will be back soon...Until then, here is Haliee in the car on Sunday, she is a silly girl! Definitely a pre-teen all about taking self portraits!

1 comment:

Beki said...

What cute self portraits. I often feel like making those faces when a camera is pointed at me.