Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We're BAAACCCKKK...

We're home! It is great to be home minus the laundry, unpacking, etc...We had such a wonderful time. I just read a few blurbs from my cousins blog and found myself crying. It was so great to see everyone, some cousins weren't even born the last time I saw them & now they are in high school!! CRAZY! 3 of my cousins at the reunion grew up around the corner so it was so great to reconnect with them & man I didn't realize how much I missed them. We all have kiddos now and it was a blast. Great food, great fun, great conversations! I LOVED it all (well except climbing the hills from our campsite in almost 7000 ft. elevation) That wasn't my favorite, but hey, it was conditioning for P90-X which we are starting this week right! :) Anyway, I have a launch to list from with my LL peeps, a charity launch later in the week, and a few customs to whip out. I'll be posting about the reunion later in the week. I have to get pics from everyone else because I was a BIG LOSER and my camera sat in the car the entire week. I got NO PICS. I will get some pics together & post soon. :0) Stay Tuned.

3 comments:

~~Annie~~ said...

YES! Let's collab SOON!!!
Let me know when you're "unbusy" :)

~~Ann~~

Beki said...

I'm jealous, but glad that I am going to Hydee's wedding. So you better be there. Love you.

Brittany said...

Ditto on the laundry and unpacking. I got home on Monday, and my big ol' suitcase is still on the floor. :(