Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Lil' "Man"

Drew is so funny! He has always had very adult tastes, wanting the finer things in life even from a toddler. He LOVES Lobster, Sushi, Blue Cheese, Asparagus, just to name a few. He has never been a super fan of fast food (love him) Even McDonalds would never be even his 5th choice. He wants Olive Garden, Red Lobster, etc. Anyway, I just had to take a pic at dinner last night, he has been down for a few days with the tummy flu, so as soon as he was feeling better, he told me he is craving BIG FOOD. He said, "Mom, I need a bacon cheeseburger." LOL! So, of course Mommy obliged. He loves swiss or pepper jack cheese (last night we had havarti) even grilled onions on his burger! I had to laugh when I added all the fixins to this 8 year olds burger. It looked like an audition from a Carl's Jr. commercial, lolol! Funny Boy! He was so happy! :) I had to share! Off to Ice Age 3. I hope to post more this afternoon! Have a great Summer Day!

No comments: