Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Meet Zachary Aaron Cook

My brother Aaron & his wife Trisha welcomed their 1st baby into the world last night! Zachary Aaron Cook was born July 11 @ 11:45 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz. and is 19 in. long. Isn't he the cutest! They live in Boise so I won't get to meet him yet, but lucky for me we are actually having a family reunion next week so I get to see him on the 19th! HOORAY! I can't wait to snuggle my new baby nephew!

No comments: