Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Back to School Bow Frenzy!!!

Here are some newbies for Back to School! :0) I hope you like them all! They were so fun to design!

5 comments:

Beki said...

You're so cute. If only I had little girls to put bows in their hair. Even if I did, my babies are pretty bald so it might take awhile. Love you.

kaydensgracedesigns said...

LOL! You are a mess! Well have another & lets see if she's bald, lolol! xox Tab

crochetdlane said...

WOW you have been super BUSY!!! LOVE all the bows girly!! So colorful!!

Lindsay

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Thanks Linz! You are the best! HUGS Tab

crochetdlane said...

Let's collab SUPER Soon!!

I have been wanting to make a Sweater VERY soon with a euro bird theme! Got any birdie ribbon to inspire me? ;) Email me chica!

linzyounce@yahoo.com

So we can chat about it!

;)

Lindsay