Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Homemade Soda Pop, Reunion Pic, & Christmas in July!

When we were at the reunion we made homemade rootbeer and it was so fun! So, of course when we got home we had to mix it up a bit! We made Cream Soda on Tuesday night & it was SO YUMMY! It looks so cool with the dry ice so we decided to make it in a clear container. I snapped some pics and they aren't that great, but it still looks pretty cool!


Here is a close up of the dry ice "doin' it's thang!"


Here is a pic of all of us after the softball game at the reunion! Too fun, this is only 1/2 of the family~ It is crazy huge! I hijacked this off my cousins blog as I am waiting on pics, lol! :0)

Us LemonLimer's are having a launch this week "Christmas in July". I plan on making a few designs so stay tuned, but...here is my 1st one...Santa on Holiday! For all my sweet friends who celebrate xmas with Sand instead of Snow ;0) I hope you like them!


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390076224166

No comments: