Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Friday, June 26, 2009

See Tracy, you aren't the only one....


Who has DS addicted Children :0)

Here are the kiddos proving they can skate better than the other, lol! :0)


3 comments:

Beki said...

They look so cute skateboarding together. I'm glad my boys aren't old enough to care about video games. But I know that it won't last.
Love you Tab.

Katarina said...

I was just browsing through your posts and gosh, you are having so much fun!!!!Thank you so much for all your sweetest comments you always leave, LOVE ya;)))))
xoxo, Katarina

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Thanks Bek! Yes, you can't avoid the video game takeover, lol! My kids do play outside though :0) I was just on the wii last night super mario 3, I love all our old games!

Kat! Thanks sweet Momma! I LOVE my little sneak peeks into the life of Serbia~ You are so awesome! XOX