Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Outtakes!!!

Ok, I am so so busy this time of year, I have about 10 things to blog whenever time allows (probably 2 am, lol) Anyway, graduations, bdays, family, trips, tournaments, etc...I have been an emotional wreck with my babies moving at the speed of light!

Since my Brother is am amazing photographer with a Super Cool Camera...he took some family pics one evening when he was here! We were down at the lake and I made everyone take their shoes off cuz it's cuter right...hee, hee, hee...Hal is beyond tender footed, he wears shoes in the house even, so when I mentioned the kiddos would jump on our backs, he about threw me into the lake, lol! Here is a pic of one of the outtakes, my brother was shooting away as we bickered, lololol! I will post some of the family pics when he edits them! HUGS and Happy almost schools out day! :0)

I hope to catch up my blogging soon...

5 comments:

Beki said...

That is such a fun picture. I love pictures that capture us how we are naturally instead of posed. You have such a cute family. I miss you.

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Awww thanks Bek! Yes, it was too funny! It was the most fun I have ever had in a picture session! My family are goofs :0) I miss you too! I want you to come visit!~
XOXO Tab

Jumpin Jilli Bean Baby said...

LOLOL!! I can just hear Hal! I LOVE LOVE the look on your face!

Can't wait to see the other pics!

XOXO!!! :)

erin said...

you guys are so cute!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

James!! LOL, yes, Hal was carrying on, doesn't he know by now that just inspires me to be ornerier!!! Silly Man! He knows we'll do ANYTHING for a cute pic! Love You!

Erin! Thanks so much sweetie! I just love lookin' at pics of your fam :0) Tab