Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bow Frenzy!!!!

Phew~ I have spent most of this day listing NEW auctions & working on customs! (We won't talk about the laundry, right!) In addition to Pink Panther & Lil' Einsteins, I wanted to share my other new listings with you! I have fun making these :0) *well minus the listing part, lol

The kids were so helpful today!! Haliee cooked and cleaned up her mess. She unloaded the dishwasher without me even asking! *precious girl* Drew helped by resetting the table, I just had to share how it looked, sweet boy, he had several place mats and napkins upside down :0) That just goes to show you how oblivious men are to detail, ha! Nonetheless, I am so thankful for helpful babies!!!

No comments: