Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Pics

I LOVE these so much! These babies are getting so big *sniff* The color is so weird on these scanned images, but I have to get ready for church, so I have no time to play with them. Merry Christmas :0)

3 comments:

Wendy Bowman said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!!

Jill said...

Those are really good pics!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Thanks guys! I think so too! I LOVE these babies! :0)