Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One Rough Week...and some new bows!

Phew, life is throwing me some curve balls these past few weeks! I have come to the realization {I AM NOT IN CONTROL}! Not easy, but necessary to not go insane! I am still hurting, so going back again to the doc Thursday. I have been bombarded in addition to our everyday crazy...with...a funeral which required travel, airline foul ups, extra travel, a dog in the vet, a broken printer, a car wrecked into my yard, a broken computer, a mini vacay for Drew's bday, an unexpected city bus foul up in the night with a $80 return cab fare to boot, a sickie boy, a missed staff meeting...CALGON...I will elaborate more later, but until then...think of me :0)

On the flip side, we are home, all are mostly healthy. I am thankful...trying to remain optimistic. I do realize it CAN ALWAYS GET WORSE! Makin' memories right!?! There are some really great things which happened amongst the chaos! :) I'll post soon!

I did manage to get 2 more sets of bows listed though! Hooray! only a week late! I thankfully had uploaded the pics into photo bucket before all this started happening! Ugh, but...blogger won't allow the images from the html code. :0)
Of course it won't!


No comments: