Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Stuck!!!


So since it warmed up end of Spring, Hal has been taking the kids "4 Wheelin'" Which I was super nervous about, but...they took me along one day & really...all it consists of is going over some top soil dirt hills left from construction between our house & the School in the trees. So, I breathed a HUGE Sigh of relief and let them have at it!

They have been out dozens of times. Zoe LOVES it too...Well last week I was listing bows and away they went, Hailey Mac in tow too. About 10 minutes later I get a call..."Mommy, we're STUCK!"

Me: Stuck? HAHAHAHAH...HA

Haliee: "No really Mommy, we are seriously STUCK!"

Hee hee...so beaming with glee, I headed out to rescue them! The Mom "bucket" as my husband so dearly references my suv had to go rescue Mr. 4x4 best driver in the universe Himself!!! LOL!

After I gloated as long as I could before being beaten, I went back home to continue working...

Only...to...receive a 2nd "Mommy" call...15 minutes later~ BAHHHH! What a mess. I tried not to harass him too much this time as I really don't want him going on any real hills, I would much rather him be stuck in little top soil hills with no traction! He is really a much better driver than I but..we will never let him know I do admit that!

The kids however, were so happy to be stuck! They had the best time!!

No comments: