Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A sweet customer!

I have a super sweet customer with an adorable daughter & I just had to share! Isn't this little girl a princess!?! LOVE her big ole' bows! The sweetest part is this is a foster baby! I really LOVE how kind people's hearts are. How blessed is this baby to have such a sweet Momma! Warms my heart!


Here's 1 more pic she just sent me from a Harvest Festival! SO Sweet! :0)

No comments: