Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ready or Not...

My baby girl is growing up! She left this morning for Trail Creek. An overnight camp out for the 6th grade class! Can you believe my baby is old enough to go ANYWHERE overnight without her MOMMY???? She is soo excited & a little nervous. They are going to have so much fun! She was cracking me up asking her teacher if there would be outlets for her flat iron & cell phone charger, lol! Gotta love the mini me in that sweet girl! All the teachers were making fun of me this morning when I helped her carry in all her stuff. We were supposed to bring a snack to share as well as an ingredient for them to mix in a big trail mix. I brought 2 snacks of course, but...when we got there, the snacks looked barren to me (well by my standards) so I offered to return home to "my mini mart" for a few more things. They were like, it's fine, more will trickle in. Well...how do they know? I mean there are tons of kids going, I told Haliee to text me if they needed more (with teacher permission of course) and they all burst out laughing. HELLO! My kid needs to eat! *sigh* RELINQUISH the CONTROL Tabitha...I'm TRYING! LOL. It's been on my mind all morning~! She took her camera so I will post her pics when she returns!

Coming soon....
*New Bows
*Student of the Month
*Drew's High School Football Game
*Special Olympics
*Haliee's Trail Creek Experience

1 comment:

Beki said...

You are so cute Tab. I know that I always over-prepare or over-pack when it comes to the boys. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who does it.