Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Making Caramel Apples!

Last week after church we made caramel apples. The kids had so much fun! Zoe is my little OCD girl, so I gave her the task of unwrapping all the caramels, I knew she would make sure they were perfect, no plastic pieces, lol. She also helped me chop the nuts, chocolate chips, & oreos. Drew helped Stir/melt the caramel, Jeni (my little sister) supervised & did the trial run to show all the babies how. Haliee watched the babies & helped them do their apples. I LOVE fall baking!





The babies had more fun playing hide & seek in the pantry & rearranging the spices! It is their favorite thing to do!


1 comment:

Brittany said...

I ♥lurve♥ caramel apples!!!!!!!!