Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello...Anybody there????

Ok, this is ridiculous! It has been forever since I posted last :( SAD SAD SAD! I haven't even had many opportunities to look anyone elses blogs in what seems like an eternity. :( I am almost caught up with my Christmas orders & can finish up my own Christmas shopping/baking, etc. We have been having tons of fun amidst the chaos & I promise to update lots of happenings very soon! Until then I leave you with some Winter Goofiness! It has been snowing like crazy record breaking in November & Bone Chilling Cold in the negatives a few weeks ago as well. Here are the kids having some snowball wars...

Hal thought it would be fun to have a friendly family competition as to who could stay outside the longest in shorts, a tee shirt, and slippers in below 0 windchill. Ya sounds not so awesome to me {The smart one}, so I opted out....Drew won, Hal only made it about 45 seconds (wuss), Haliee about a minute and a half after him, and Drew, well, he could've stayed out forever but we made him come in after about 4 min. Goofy Son of mine!

No comments: