Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Silly...

I went couponing last night & came home to this {And a messy house, but that's another topic right!}...aren't they sweet! I grabbed my camera, took the pics, unloaded the groceries, went upstairs and changed into my comfies, then after returning to put everything away I realized...Haliee was sleeping opposite Zoe behind her. LOL, had she been there the whole time?? I zoomed in on the pic and sure enough, she was in the picture too {See her pink sweatshirt top left corner}. I never even noticed her! Love these babies! :0)

No comments: