Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

What a great Christmas it was this year. I am so thankful for my husband, my children, my family, for the birth of Jesus, my friends, for all my many blessings!! I really am so very grateful.

Christmas Eve the kiddos opened their new jammies as well as 1 gift of their choice. Haliee was just a little excited about her triple barrel curling iron, and Drew well, you guessed it, he got baseball cards! The newest {actually revisited} Hunter Men obsession...

Christmas morning I was awakened by the sound of Haliee's alarm on her ipod at.... 5 A.M. grrrr...it's 1 thing for pure adrenalin to wake you, but an alarm...seriously...so we all went down and opened gifts, then we looked at each other and all decided to go back to bed, lol. One of the perks of your kids getting older!

1 comment:

~~Annie~~ said...

LOVE the expressions! They are always PRICELESS!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Have a SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

*hug*
~~Ann~~