Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Viruses...:( & the ever growing list...

So last week I got a computer virus :( Well actually 10 :( It was hidden in one of the drivers needed to connect to the internet which the virusscan company found & then removed the entire driver instead of stripping the virus out & it took many agonising hours on the phone, ipod googling, etc. and finally a long lost family friend who actually works on computers for a living walking me through the steps via phone from San Diego to fix it! But...HOORAY it worked! Fixing it was a cinch, but finding the problem...ummm...not so much! I updated my virus scan (BAD Tabby learning the lessons the hard way) & we are back in the saddle! :)

Lots going on in the Hunter House=Bad Blogger!
Needing to blog about:

  • Drew's New Favorite Gal!
  • Haliee's Volleyball
  • Baby Shower (It's almost time to meet Baby Brodie Man!)
  • A fun little camping Trip with Grandma & Grandpa Cook
  • Seattle Trip #2
  • A couponing basics tutorial by request!

  • OMGOODNESS! After posting this I realized I never blogged about my kids bday parties, oh good heck, I am WAYYY BEHIND!

Well, that's enough for the immediate future right?!? I'm comin...Hold on...

No comments: