Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Guess who's back...back again...

So Hal told me last week I needed to get my booty back to full time couponing as we didn't have quite enough snack choices, lol! Wrong thing to say...I have been in full swing the last 4 days, bahh!
Here is my latest & greatest for $15! I have 1 very happy 9 year old for all this bodywash! Silly little man in the making!!

1 comment:

The Ratcliff's said...

good job! can you do a post about your couponing tactics? i could use some advice.