Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Remember When...

I was running to the School for the 2nd time this morning and this song came on...I was thinking to myself wouldn't that be nice. Remember When you used to say the words "I'm Bored" My kiddos occasionally say it, but me...I think I was in grade school the last time I actually breathed those words! Man what I wouldn't give to be bored right now, lol! Not for along time, just a day! Just a day of lazy jammies, hot tea, a clean house....ahhhh...I always ask the kids if they will ground me to my room "PLEASE" LOLOL! *sigh* Not this time of year for sure! Ok, I am off to get my orders ready for the post man and work on some customs! Still no word from the doc with test results. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! I have the best friends and family! :0) HUGS and YAY for a Sunny DAY! WAHOO!

No comments: