Last Monday was Haliee's Birthday and we are having her party in a few weeks because we have NO FREE time until then, lol! She wants to go camping, so we are taking 15 girls camping for a 3 days weekend, ahhhh! Too finny she has always had primadonna parties, Halieewood, etc. I could write a novel on them, I LOVE kid parties! Anyway, this year she wants to camp LOL, too funny but whatever she wants. Anyway, Sunday my Mom took her to the mall and she went nuts! They went out to dinner and shopped til they dropped just the 2 of them :0) My Mom even spent the night so she could wake up to Miss. Haliee's Girls BDay. Monday she woke up to presents, and a basic bagel and strawberries breakfast with a candle of course her brother had to jazz it up! He got her 2 different bday cards because he couldn't just choose 1. He LOVES his sis so much. We took her lunch at ate at school with her and them I jammed home to make 100 cookies for both her class and her softball team as she had a game on her birthday! She requested peace signs *SURPRISE*SURPRISE* peace signs are her thing right now as well as softballs. Of course they needed to be her favorite colors, then I ran back to the school for her little class party and then we jammed home to get her ball gear on and gather up those snacks. She also got a singing card and $$$ from My Dad and "Other" Mom :0) She was so jazzed! Here are the pics of her special day!
Every year I ask the kiddos some questions and save them so we can laugh as they grow older. When she was 2 she wanted to be a tree when she grew up, lolol! Here are this years answers! As well as 11 things I LOVE about my baby girl!
1. Favorite Color: PINK
2. Favorite Food: KETCHUP *what a goof ball*
3. What do you want to be when you grow up: The store manager of Kohl's (lol, thanks to career day, she wanted to be a teacher last week)
4. Who do you want to Marry?: Someone just like Daddy
5. Favorite Movie: Hair Spray
6. Favorite Song or Band: Taylor Swift
7. Best Friend: Natalie
8. Favorite TV Show: John and Kate Plus 8
9. Favorite Hobby: Boating/Tubing
10. Person you most look up to: My Parents
11. Biggest Accomplishment this year: Being in ALP (advanced learning placement) all through elementary school and Graduating from Elementary School *ALMOST*
Silly girl, she can't wait to get to middle school *SIGH*! Ok 11 things I LOVE About my Princess:
1. She is always happy
2. She is an amazing BIG sister
3. She gives 110% to everything she does
4. She has starting blaring preteen music from her room
5. She is always helpful
6. She drowns EVERYTHING in ketchup
7. She always changes the setting and ring tones to my cell phone, I never know when it is my phone ringing, lol!
8. She is a TOTAL SLOB! But perfect in every other way!
9. She is a great and caring friend, she will stand up for anyone in any situation.
10. She LOVES babies, she wants me to have sextuplets, lol
11. She can out text me any time
She is the best little girl ever, I am so thankful to be her Mommy! I LOVE you Baby Haliee Girl!
Cards and a new peace sign sweatshirt from her brother :0)
Handing out cookies and being sung to with Mr. Jones :0)
Peace signs & softballs oh my!!