Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

LOOKIE WHAT I GOT!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! I am bawling! I can't believe how sweet Miss. June is! The doorbell just rang and it was the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from my Sweet Customer & FRIEND! I have known her for a couple years now and I am so thankful to be her friend and design for her princess LILLI!! She knew Hal had surgery & she sent these just because she is the greatest! I used to think people who made friends online were crazy and now I am so thankful to be one of the crazies!!!! I truly have made some GREAT friendships and I am so thankful for that! THANKS MY SWEET JUNERS! You made my day & touched my heart! I LOVE roses, snapdragons, & hydrangeas btw they are my fav's!!!~ XOXOX Tab

2 comments:

Beki said...

Those are such beautiful flowers. You are lucky to have such a good friend. How is Hal doing now? I hope that he is recovering nicely with a lot of TLC and Jell-O. I love and miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the special post!! You know we LOVE you girly!!! You're the best and I'm so thankful for our friendship!! Huge healing hugs to your honey Hal!!

Hugs and prayers,
"Juners"