Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy 15 Years to me!

Today Hal & I celebrate 15 years of marriage. WOW! I am OLD! Time really has flown by. I am so glad I made the decision to marry this man. I am so thankful for him and our family/life we have created. Here are 15 things I LOVE about Halarini...



  • He puts up with me HA! {The easiest task!}

  • He is a great Daddy.

  • He is fun & so witty, well ORNERY!

  • He is such a dedicated boss/employee. He treats everyone with integrity regardless of their role.

  • He is A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D. to baseball cards...

  • He still bumps a stereo like a kid (nerd)

  • He HATES it when the kids beat him at anything :0)

  • He HATES it even more that I am the IPOD Scrabble champ!

  • He has the funniest facial expressions when he is texting.

  • He does a weird lip thing when he is lying & I can bust him every time!!

  • He can fix almost anything

  • Family time is the most important thing to him.

  • He is OCD like me

  • He almost always give me my way {Selfish? I reciprocate, so it's fair} :)

  • He makes me smile, I can't imagine my life without him. He really is my soul mate.

I am working my way through our anniversary trip novel. I can't wait to share it. We had so much FUN! I love my sweet husband!

Haliee made this my screen saver. Isn't she cute!

No comments: