Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Brodie James Grimmett!

He is the sweetest little Brodie Man you'll ever meet! He is in for a world of craziness with 3 big sissies! He will be loved and taunted his entire precious little life! I am so glad he is here. Isn't he a precious little dude? He gave his Momma a run for her Momma coming into the world over 9 lbs. :) Here are the kids super excited to meet baby Brodie Man! Don't mind their attire, it was right after school for them so we detoxed them with germ-x & Daddies clean undershirts. Haliee was already trying ot talk us into letting her babysit. She has a bunch since these pics were taken! She is a rockstar with all 4 of them!

Baby Ellie adjusting to the new baby! She needed us to let her know she was still super cute! Love this little pistol! A few days after this I ran over for some reason and when I walked in Erin had dosed off on the couch nursing and Ellie was in the swing, a few days alter I did the same & it ws Sophie! These Grimmett girls are a mess!

Pabba take a picture of me & my baby. See us, see my baby... :)

I can't believe this was in OCTOBER! I am a LOSER Blogger!

No comments: