Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

All Consuming!

Sorry I have tons to blog about, but every minute I am not bowing, cooking, cleaning, or taxiing...I am working on this...
I am throwing Erin a shower in a little over a week & I am being over the top crafty OCD! I have been working on it nonstop & have enlisted the help of my sweet husband and friend Karlene my most craftiest colleagues! :) I want to share everything so so so badly, but I am not letting Erin in on anything except the invites! {WHICH DRIVES HER CRAZY!} Since she reads this blog, I will have to wait & post all the ridiculously over the top details until after the shower! :) Haliee & Drew are egging her on by telling her repeatedly they know everything & how cute it is hee hee! I'll be back soon with some new posts! HUGS Tab

No comments: