Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Haliee & Grandma "Twilight Saga"

This weekend my parents & nephew from Boise came up to visit! Haliee & Grandma are TOTAL Twilightaholics and drug me to the midnight showing! It was so crazy, we got our tickets like 5 weeks ago & they were sold out on all 13 theaters! It was SILLY how many people were there, I wish I had my camcorder so I could've captured the line of hundreds probably thousands of screaming fans! Haliee had so so much fun! We had a great visit though it is ALWAYS too short. One of these days I will remember the darned camera. I think I just forget when they are here because we don't see them nearly enough & I just don't want to miss a minute. Grandma & I went shopping, we all played games, they treated us to dinner out, and we even watched the Boise State game, lol! Hal had to work most of the time :( I am so blessed to have my parents! I LOVE that my kiddos have twice as many Grandparents, and me parents. I LOVE and appreciate them all so much.

No comments: