Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Monday, November 2, 2009

My precious babies!!!

Haliee & Drew are so close, they amaze me! They have always been super close and as they get older, I try to condition myself to the fact this may not always be so. They are almost twin like, always thinking of one another, never wanting the other to be away. I LOVE it. I really hope it never changes....

When Haliee went to trail creek, Drew bawled because she wouldn't be home that night. Haliee made this sweet little note for him and taped it to his bar stool so when he woke up to eat breakfast before school he would find it! What a sweetie.
Then a few days later Haliee was sick. She felt like yuck and came home from school early. Drew was so worried about her, convinced it was Swine flu, lol. He made her this sweet little card when he got home from school.
I LOVE these babies! :0) I am so blessed.

No comments: