Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Today is the BIG Day!! :0)

Thanks so much to everyone who posted! I had a few emails saying they were too late, I feel bad for them, but I have to stick the the rules! Guess I will have to do this again soon! I am going to be a bit awnry though (this is completely out of character, bahhh!) MUAHHAHAHA *Evil laugh* and make you all wait til' the kiddos get out of school to choose a winner for me! :0) GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Tab

Lindsay...I would LOVE to make her some strawberry yummies! Keep me posted! XOXO

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hello !!! They have to be home by now!