Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Monday, March 30, 2009

My Kid's new Spring Break Restaurant! :0)

So today is the 1st day of Spring Break here & we are laying low this year! I am so tired of running like a maniac, we decided to stay home!

Anyway, my kids have been playing while I worked all morning. Softball, Tether ball, Wii, Board Games, etc. Haliee's friend Ally spent the night last night, & they have all been playing so well as a threesome "YAY"!! So a few minutes ago, in came Ally & Haliee to offer me lunch at their Restaurant! They created menus, made all the food and waited on Drew & I. Aren't they cute!!! In their pockets are order forms, napkins, and silverware. Drew's place setting even included a charger plate, lol!

Drew of course chose all JUNK for lunch. I tried to adjust his order but Haliee shut me down, claiming ownership of her restaurant. LOL, I guess once is ok. Here is what Drew ordered:

Hazelnut Italian Soda
Nachos
Pringles
Crackers & Dip
Samoas
Chocolates
He is also quite smart, he had his bill sent to my table, what a terd! Forgive his piggie shirt!
LOL, I guess since they literally ate 3lbs. of strawberries after dinner last night, I can let them slide right!? Ok, I am back to work, I just had to share! I hope they make you smile as much as they did me~ Look for some new Easter goodies this afternoon & some fun & games goodies starting tomorrow!

No comments: