Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Baby Girl!!

Do you ever have those moments where you just realize how quickly time flies. I notice little things all the time, but man, life really does just keep flying by. It seems like Haliee should be 3 or 4 and she is going to be 11 soon. :( This is her last year of elementary school and this Momma is just NOT READY! It is so neat to watch all her triumphs and she is such a good girl. I am so proud of her & wouldn't trade a minute, I just wish I could TIVO life so I could rewind and freeze when I need a moment to hold them as babies again. How did my binky clad bow wearing baby turn into a loud music texting preteen???? WAH! NO FAIR! I lost my little baby somewhere has anyone seen her? Good thing she was replaced by the best 10 year old around! Ok, off to watch LOST and pout, lol!My Baby Haliee at 15 mos.

2 comments:

Jumpin Jilli Bean Baby said...

You're KILLING me here Tab.......I can't believe she's 10 and going into middle school next year! This 5 years with Jilli has gone by in a flash, so I know that her 10 has just FLOWN on by! :( Can't we just freeze em??? LOVE that sweet baby face! :)

kaydensgracedesigns said...

I know wahhh! NO FAIR! Miss you girl! XOXO