Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Spring Bowsies & an AMAZING Charity...

This Morning in Church these amazing kids were brought up on stage to be thanked for their kind hearts. These kids were so little I would say 4, 6, 9 if I had to guess, I am not totally sure. Anyway, they visited a rural medical clinic in Mexico and were inspired to help sick children, so they started a lemonade stand. After realizing they weren't quite making the money they were wanting, they came up with the idea of selling dish towels. Interesting choice I know, but these little selfless entrepeneurs are doing something right! The middle daughter designed the logo & they basically have been selling them just on word of mouth. They are only $5 each. They have raised over $15,000 selflessly selling these towels! Here is a brief bio of the kids which comes attached to the towel when you purchase it. Sorry it's kind of blurry & small, I tried to enlarge it, but it was cut off when I posted. Needless to say after hearing these little kids speak there wasn't a dry eye in the place. How amazing that such little kids could make a difference! I thought I would share! Here is a picture of my towel, of course somehow between church & now, it is dirty, lol, apparently I spilled lunch on it?~ I think their email is kidshelpingkidsfixbrokenhearts@gmail.com They posted it on the screen but I didn't pay much attention (oops) :0)
***Ok, so no sooner than I posted this & walked away to switch the laundry...my Miss. Thang Tech Savvy daughter found this on u-tube. Man, I feel old, lol. Anyway, here are the kiddos if you want more info! Thanks Miss. Haliee Girl :0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_QjRW3_sOA
Also, here are some new spring bowsies as I sit in my snow filled world, lol! I hope you like them! The 1st one is already listed, the link is below. I will be listing the last 2 tomorrow. I hope everyone had a great weekend! I scrubed my house today, ugh, but it is all sparkly now, YAY!! HUGS Tab
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=390035384814

No comments: