Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ellie's Lullaby!

Last night Ellie was singing her baby tiger a lullaby while putting him to sleepytown. Haliee caught it on video on her cell. It is pretty grainy as she forwarded it to my email & I saved it. Isn't she the most precious thing in the world. Love her!


I have tons to blog about...I need a clone! Right now we are making some homemade ice cream with fresh blackberries from the garden! I am bowing away to the hum of the ice cream maker and sweet voices coming from the backyard...I'll be back soon!

No comments: