Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Princess Haliee...

Man this girl never ceases to amaze me! I am so proud of her everyday. What a sweet young lady she is growing into. Every Sunday the kids take turns putting the offering into the basket, it is a big deal! But this Sunday...I looked over to see if they would remember whose turn it had been pre-reunion without too much of a scuffle and I see my baby girl writing out an envelope with her name, etc. and placing her own $ into the envelope. I winked at her and handed Drew my check and then turned away so no one would see me fighting back the tears. For her to take her own $ she earned herself & has been saving to shop and place part of that into the offering basket was such an honor for me to witness as a Mommy. This girl is always so giving, kind hearted, loving, compassionate...she makes me strive to be a better person so I may make her as proud as she makes me. I LOVE YOU MY SWEET BABY PRINCESS HALIEE! You are an amazing person and a perfect daughter.

No comments: