Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ok, on a closing note...


This is what my kiddos were up to while I have been creating this blog, lol! I suppose I better go spend some time with them, lol! Aren't they a mess! :0) Well, I suppose I am getting even by posting it! My Drewy will DIE when he sees it on here, anyone want to start a charity auction for his therapy he will most assuredly need, lol! Mean Momma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girly!!

I love you new BLOG! The kiddos look as cute as ever and so do you!! I look forward to seeing all of your new creations. I know they'll be FAB!!

Hugs,
June & Lilli

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetie! You are a doll! :)
HUGS!!!!!!!