Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A little bit of history...


Many of my customers have asked where I got my name, especially when they learn my daughter's name is Haliee; so I thought I would introduce you to Miss. Kayden. Kayden is my best friends daughter who was born Mar. 31, 2004 & received her angel wings June 11, 2004. After 2 boys, Miss. Kayden was never seen without her kgd bows atop her lil' head. So, I figured who better to name my business after than my lil' Miss. Priss who never got to wear any piggies.

No comments: