Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Newbies :0)

Hi everyone! I have been working on customs and getting my kiddos ready to go back to school! They start on Tuesday!! :0) We are going to Seattle this weekend with my parents for a last minute getaway! So I am packing and laundry, WOOHOO! LOL! The kids have been fun this week, they have taken over the floor of my studio for some pearlabead fun! It has been nice to have them hanging out while I do some customs (when they weren't arguing *wink*) they were great most of the time! Man, they could whip those things out, Mom we need you to iron them, Mom, Mom, Mom, lol! So we have about 25 fun creations, now what, lmbo!


Ok onto the boutique fun...I have some fun collaborations up my sleeve with Marybeth (wildbydesign) coming early next week! Today I listed some fun euro/japanese inspired bows for LemonLime's Love to Read launch! I also listed the 1st of my xmas designs! Here is a pic! Thanks for peeking~ HUGS to everyone! I will touch base next week with some pics of our little getaway! ~Tab



No comments: