Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy 16th Anniversary Leavenworth, WA 2012


For our 16th Anniversary this year, we decided to go to Leavenworth, WA. A sleepy little Bavarian Village nestled in the hills east of Seattle. It was beautiful and the town itself was super cute. Everything including the gas stations and supermarket were made to look Bavarian. They were almost cartoony like Disney owned it. I wish I would've taken more pictures. The food was so yummy and we ate ourselves into a stupor on several occasions. It was a wonderfully relaxing time and I am so thankful to be sharing my life with my best friend and love of my life. 16 years looks amazing on you honey! I LOVE YOU!
 
 
 
 
We stayed in a beautiful Bed and Breakfast Suite overlooking the town. The hosts were amazing and I loved every single thing about it!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Our room was beautiful! Real wood burning fireplace, amazing shower & tub. Super comfy bed!





 

No comments: