Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Drew's Happy 10th Birthday May 31, 2011

Hey, I am just under the 4 months behind mark...be amazed! :) Here we go...trying to catch up!

Happy Happy 10th Birthday Drewy!
I can't believe my baby boy is 10. These years have flown by and have been so much more amazing then I could have ever imagined. Drew, is such a fun little man in the making, here are 10 things I LOVE about my boy:
  1. He is a great student, such a smart little guy
  2. He is so close with his sister it is scary
  3. He LOVE sports especially Baseball & is very athletic
  4. He is the best{and worst *ha*!} mix of both Hal and I
  5. He is OBSESSED with Baseball
  6. He LOVES the Seattle Mariners
  7. He is very caring and compassionate (he will be good husband & daddy someday)
  8. He will argue until YOU concede. He does know best after all, just ask him! ;) (I guess I don't love this but it is a valid comment for this post)
  9. He enjoys the finer things in life, would choose steak and lobster or sushi & veggies over fast food any day and has for years.
  10. He is an optimist and will find the bright side to pump up anyone who is down.
I just love this little guy to bits! I am so lucky to be his Momma! :)

Here are Drew's Birthday Questionnaire answers for the 1.0. Double Digit Birthday!

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Lobster
Favorite Song or Band: Bon Jovi
Favorite Sports Team: Seattle Mariners
Favorite TV Show or Movie: Survivor Man/Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief
Favorite Hobby: Playing Baseball
BFF: Thomas Kladar
Who do you want to Marry?: Not Sure (according to Haliee: JoAnna Donofino)
What is your biggest accomplishment this year?: Pitching & Catching every game & hopefully making all-stars
Who do you most admire or look up to?: My Parents
What do you want to be when you grow up?: A Professional Baseball Player

No comments: