Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Smooth Criminal!

Drew is totally addicted to Michael Jackson these past few weeks. He got the MJ CD & has been dancing like a fool! I had to share as it is hilarious! He said he'd only let me record him if we shot in Haliee's Room, I am not quite sure why, but whatever, lol! Don't mind her disheveled vanity, my girl is such a piggy!!! Dont'cha just LOVE Drewy in his Indiana Jones (Smooth Criminal) hat??? He asked me if I could "dye" it white for him, goof ball! I love my Sweet baby boy! OK WTHECK???????????????? I rotated it in my editer before I uploaded it here GGRRRRRR. Sorry, I hope it is still cute enough sideways :(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he the best dancer EVER! Love that moon walk at the end. Fantastic. :)
Robyn

Wendy Bowman said...

HAHAHA that is so awesome! I wish I could dance like that :)

Jill said...

That was so cute. That boy can dance!!! He needs to hook up with Bo ... they can do thriller together!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Thanks guys! He is so funny! LOL, Bo & Drew doing "Thriller" that would be great! HUGS everyone! Tab

Katarina said...

OMG!!!This made me gone to tears!!!!Hilarious and he is fantastic dancer!!!!xoxoxoxo

kaydensgracedesigns said...

LOL, thanks Kat! He is a mess!

Beki said...

That was so cute. I'm glad that he let you take a video of it.