Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Friday, March 25, 2011

So this is where your orders are supposed to go...

It has recently turned into a teenager graffiti wall! Their favorite thing to do is write things about one another if they are not here that day so they check it when they come over to see what has been written lol! The other day I grabbed my paper I have been writing orders on & shook my head at myself...they are taking over...and multiplying...like Gremlins! {I do LOVE the little love notes to me though! Zoe Bug leaves me one everytime she is over :)}

No comments: