Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethic over convenience, and truth over popularity ... these are choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ok, seriously....Formal Living or Dorm Room...

YOU DECIDE!

The other morning I walked downstairs to find piles of Drew everywhere! I know we are busy and running in all different directions this time of year, but this is a little ridiculous! I guess I better be the last one upstairs at night so I can bust these slobs!!

**UPDATE - So this morning Hal almost fell to his death from a grocery sack full of Haliee's crap she left on the stairs last night. Apparently it is too much effort to grab it on your way up. Time for Hunter bootcamp, my cleaning blinds & baseboards while my children leave piles of lovelies is no bueno!! :/

No comments: